Our Customers

Our customers in research, design, technological and industrial activity are the first-rate enterprises in various fields of industry, science and agriculture. Here are some of them:

The enterprises of the RF Ministry of Agriculture The enterprises of the RF Ministry of Agriculture
The Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation is a federal agency under the executive branch responsible for:
• drafting national policy and legal regulation for agro-business, including livestock, veterinary sciences, crop production, phyto-sanitary control, land amelioration, and soil fertility
• regulating the farm produce, raw materials and foodstuffs markets, the food and processing industry, the production and distribution of ethanol from food and non-food raw materials, products with alcohol content, alcohol and tobacco
• sustainable development of rural areas, commercial fish breeding (aquaculture), protection, study, preservation, propagation and use of wildlife including hunting regulation, and/or animals listed in the Red Book of the Russian Federation, and the protection of their natural habitats, and forest management relations but excluding forests in protected natural sites, nature reserves or other protected areas
• drafting and implementing national policy and legal regulation for land relations (in the case of farmlands), ensuring state monitoring of such lands
• providing state services for agro-business, including sustainable development of rural areas
• managing state property at enterprises and organisations subordinated to the ministry.

Orenburg Gas Processing Plant Orenburg Gas Processing Plant
Orenburg Gas Processing Plant

PSC Tupolev PSC Tupolev
On the 22-nd of October, 2002 all world aviation community will celebrate the glorious eightieth anniversary of the oldest Russian and world’s aircraft Design Bureau which was founded and headed for a long time by Andrey N.Tupolev – a prominent aircraft designer of the XX-th century. For 80 years the Design Bureau designed and developed more than 300 projects of air vehicles of different types, small aircraft and airsledges. Almost 90 projects were embodied in metal and about 40 projects were realized in serial production. More than 18 thousands aircraft with “TU” logo were lifted in to the skies of our country in the XX-th century. Hundreds of “TU” aircraft were exported and showed excellent operational characteristics. To-day a substantial portion of aircraft passengers in Russia and in CIS are transported by Tupolev’s aircraft. In Russian Air Force aviation component of nuclear defense triad is defined by Tupolev’s long-range and intercontinental carriers.

St. Petersburg State University of Temperature and Food Technologies St. Petersburg State University of Temperature and Food Technologies
The attainment of a higher education will undoubtedly enhance your prospects of employment and your opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly changing social and economic situation. With around 6.000 students, the University is the leading higher educational institution in refrigeration engineering and food processing in the North-West of Russia, attracting students all over Russia and from about 50 countries overseas. In every sphere of human activity ranging from low temperature storage of agricultural products to the implementation of space projects one can find highly qualified specialists who are alumni of the University. By the present time the University has trained over 25.000 engineers, who have actively contributed to the making and development of refrigerating and cryogenic engineering, technology and equipment for food processing in Russia, and states of Asia, Africa, Middle East, Baltic states.

The Institute of Electromechanics, St. Petersburg The Institute of Electromechanics, St. Petersburg
The Kurchatov Institute (Russian: Роcсийский научный центр "Курчатовский Институт" — Russian Scientific Centre "Kurchatov Institute") is Russia's leading research and development institution in the field of nuclear energy. In the Soviet Union it was known as I. V. Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy (Russian: Институт Атомной Энергии им. И.В. Курчатова), abbreviated KIAE (Russian: КИАЭ). It is named after Igor Kurchatov. Until 1955 known under a secret name "Laboratory No. 2 of the USSR Academy of Sciences", the Kurchatov Institute was founded in 1943 with the initial purpose to develop nuclear weapons. The majority of Soviet nuclear reactors were designed in the Institute. Since 1955 it was also the host for major scientific experimental work in fields of thermonuclear fusion and plasma physics. In particular, first tokamak systems were developed there, the most successful of them being T-3 and its larger version T-4. T-4 was tested in 1968 in Novosibirsk, conducting the first quasistationary thermonuclear fusion reaction ever. Until 1991, the Ministry of Atomic Energy oversaw the Kurchatov Institute's administration. After the transformation into the State Scientific Center in November 1991, the Institute became subordinated directly to the Russian Government. According to the Institute's Charter, the Institute's president is appointed by the prime minister based on recommendations from Rosatom. In February 2005 Mikhail Kovalchuk was appointed director of the institute. In February 2007 the Kurchatov Institute won the tender to be the main organization coordinating efforts in nanotechnology in Russia. The Kurchatov Institute is located at 1 Kurchatov Square, Moscow.


 

Customers 6 - 10 from 23
Begin | << | 1 2 3 4 5 | >> | End